[openstack-dev] [Glance] Image Transfer Service Meeting Monday 5/6 20:00 UTC

John Bresnahan jbresnah at redhat.com
Fri May 3 23:35:11 UTC 2013

On 05/02/2013 11:36 AM, John Bresnahan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In the Glance meeting today we decided to schedule a meeting to discuss
> the image transfer service on Monday at 20:00 UTC.  The
> #openstack-meetings-alt channel is open for that time.
>
> All that are interested are welcome.  Please see the blueprint here:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/image-transfer-service
>
> please read the etherpad links and blog posts on it for background
> information and context.
>
> Thanks!
>
> John

For those interested here is the meeting agenda:

Agenda
------

1) A quick introduction of the idea (mostly documented elsewhere).
2) Community feedback and concerns
3) Get a feel for interested parties and level of interest
4) Walk through a basic use case
5) Discuss next steps

Deliverables

1) A list of concerns to be addressed (either at the end or in the future).
2) A list of parties interested in working on this (not a time commitment)
3) Consensus on a basic use case (fully documented and approved later)
4) Consensus on part of Glance or a new project
5) Decide on the next steps
   -- API Doc?
   -- A github project?
   -- more use cases?