[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Service type framework: todo & cleanup

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri May 3 13:35:14 UTC 2013

The time for the meeting looks good to me. Thanks Eugene.

I do not want to get into the merit of whether a specific proposal here is
right or wrong; I would only stress the concept that what we're trying to
address here is how to support multiple drivers in the LB plugin with a
solution that can be reused for doing the same thing in the Fw and VPN
plugins.

If discussing and solving service insertion/chaining is a prerequisite
here, then we'll go for it. However I'm not convinced we need to address
this now.
Of course, I'm not saying we should not discuss it! I just to keep this
discussion focused on the goal initially set by Eugene.

Salvatore