[openstack-dev] [Nova][Heat][Horizon][Oslo] EventScheduler Service Proposal

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri May 3 00:26:39 UTC 2013

I think there is some movement forming around a common orchestration like
library with all of this,

It might make sense to work together and achieve the biggest bang for the
buck?

Some links:

* https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StructuredStateManagement
* https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StructuredStateManagementDetails
* https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StructuredWorkflows
* https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StructuredWorkflowPrimitives

Some stuff I did at the summit @
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-April/008024.html

I'd love to have a unified front to work on this (so that something
happens, instead of nothing). So please feel free to reach out.

The orchestration meeting we had was IMHO very fruitful:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_orchestration_group/2013/
openstack_orchestration_group.2013-05-02-19.59.txt

Thoughts?