[openstack-dev] CentOS unit test jobs (was: Who owns the centos gate for oslo?)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 2 22:32:56 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-02 20:09:09 +1000 (+1000), Michael Still wrote:
> Thanks for this, and thanks for the fast response!

Similarly, thanks for any attention to/fixing of failures on the
non-voting centos6 tests (especially if you can also backport them
to stable/folsom and stable/grizzly). With only a week of security
support to go on Ubuntu Oneiric, we'd like to be able to transition
our Python 2.6 unit tests to CentOS as an alternative 2.6-providing
distribution ASAP. Dan Prince has done a huge amount of work on
fixing issues our tests are identifying there, but a few still
remain and prevent us from making those slaves vote in the gate in
place of their expiring Ubuntu predecessors.

As of right now, everything's passing regularly on master. The only
tests still holding us back are waiting for stable backports to Nova
and Ceilometer, as demonstrated by the latest bitrot logs...

    http://logs.openstack.org/periodic/periodic-ceilometer-python26-stable-grizzly-centos6/2/console.html.gz
    http://logs.openstack.org/periodic/periodic-nova-python26-stable-folsom-centos6/2/console.html.gz
    http://logs.openstack.org/periodic/periodic-nova-python26-stable-grizzly-centos6/2/console.html.gz

--