[openstack-dev] [openstack-tc] Proposal for API version discovery

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Thu May 2 21:09:40 UTC 2013

> Question: doesn't this go semi-into the stuff Keystone guys are working on for the ServiceCatalog?

Yes, it definitely does. In fact, it's revisiting some decisions that were made many releases ago because they didn't allow for everything a complex cloud with multiple API versions or a single consumer that works with multiple clouds with different API versions might need. These use cases have become a reality and it's time to build a system that supports us going forward. :-)

FWIW, Dolph (Keystone PTL) has weighed in on the subject several times already and we're generally in alignment.

    - Gabriel