[openstack-dev] Unified Notifications ...

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Thu May 2 20:25:26 UTC 2013

Wearing my Horizon PTL hat, I'm a huge fan of this entire proposal by the way. It ties very nicely into future plans for Horizon to become an "active listener" on the event notification bus via Oslo's common RPC code, and the more we can drive OpenStack in an event-driven fashion the better!

    - Gabriel