[openstack-dev] Nova workflow management update

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu May 2 18:32:16 UTC 2013

I think we are onto something here, and we might be able to create a set of core primitives that might be ok for small-scale deployments where the acceptable error rate (due to the lack of correctness) might be ok?

Something like it might be possible, just wonder if the going both paths causes more problems than it solves, not sure myself really.