[openstack-dev] [OSLO][RPC] AMQP / ZeroMQ control_exchange vs port numbers

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu May 2 08:54:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 29 2013, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> That's basically what we have for ceilometer now, although we only specify
> the exchange.

Well, yes and no: we have the exchange name, but you can't specify
another host, since Oslo doesn't (easily at least) allow one to connect
to multiple RPC hosts, or even different protocol
(imagine having Glance on ZMQ and Nova on AMQP!)

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker / freelance consultant