[openstack-dev] Move from evzookeeper to kazoo?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed May 1 21:57:29 UTC 2013

Good idea, phased approach might help.

I'll see if I can get a person here to help with this.

From: Yun Mao <yunmao at gmail.com<mailto:yunmao at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] Move from evzookeeper to kazoo?

+1 on kazoo support. I was planning to do it but never got the bandwidth.

But I'd consider to add as another driver in addition to the python-evzookeeper based driver, instead of wiping out the existing one. We could phase out the old driver if kazoo offers better stability.

Thanks,

Yun