[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Service type framework: todo & cleanup

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed May 1 20:32:45 UTC 2013

Salvatore, folks,

Friday also works for me. To have something concrete to discuss, I've
created a page with a summary of the ideas in my first email:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Quantum/ServiceTypeFramework

May be if everyone is ok with this proposal then our meeting will be short
(if we even need one) :)

Thanks,
Eugene.