[openstack-dev] Upgrade from Essex to Grizzly has to be supported

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Wed May 1 19:38:44 UTC 2013

Sean,

That is a very valid point.  It wouldn't really be a terrible plan to do
the deprecation strategy you described; I totally agree this is far, far
more reaching (and requires buy-in from far more people) than this
discussion has been so far.  Perhaps we should aim to get this on
the docket for the next summit (if there is enough interest via the mailing
list).

--Morgan