[openstack-dev] Nova workflow management update

Annie Cheng annie.cheng.os at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:30:40 UTC 2013

Hi Tiago,

Since there are multiple parties interested in the work you done, can you
make sure your discussion with John (on feedback) is shared with public?

Also, John outlined 5 work items under code migrate, is that what you have
in mind also?  I imagine you are the only one who currently work on it,
please correct if I am wrong.  How long do you think it would take you?
 Like to understand the timeline as some of us are interested in "move
towards restructuring the above code with more 'orchestration logic'" step,
so we either wait for you to complete (if you can complete fast), or we can
jump in to share some load for code migrate part as well.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Annie