[openstack-dev] [EHO] Project name change [Savanna]

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Sat Mar 30 12:54:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

first of all, thank you for your interest and questions.

We think that it's possible that Savanna will be integrated with Heat in future.
Thank you for pointing to the diskimage-builder project, we will take a look on it.

There will be a lot of people from Mirantis at the summit including one of the Savanna's guys - Dmitry Mescheryakov.

Sergey Lukjanov
Mirantis Inc.