[openstack-dev] [Nova] Blueprint: nova-api-validation-fw

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:56:35 UTC 2013

Looks interesting.

You might already know Quantum has the similar validation mechanism.
You can find it at
https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/api/v2/attributes.py.
The validation logic is called in the API layer automatically.
It is also used to define resources provided by extensions and an
extension can extend an existing resource definition.

When discussing the API validation framework, it must be another good
example and candidate I believe.

Thanks,
Akihiro

Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>