[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Project quotas on multi-region

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Mar 24 15:36:21 UTC 2013

The Boson project was looking at this sort of problem
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Boson).

There is a session at the summit to review this and other activities since
it appears quotas are appearing in many projects and there is a clear need
for multi-cell and quota delegation (i.e. domain quota manager gives
sub-sections to project quota managers). This sort of function is quite
complex to implement and consistency of implementation would be strongly
desirable.

Tim