[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Project quotas on multi-region

Nathanael Burton nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:31:26 UTC 2013

On Mar 23, 2013 7:59 PM, "Aguiar, Glaucimar (Brazil R&D-ECL)" <
glaucimar.aguiar at hp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In a deployment scenario where one keystone has several regions
registered, how the project quota are managed by, as an example, two nova
services in two different regions?
> I am wondering if is it possible to set quota on the project for all
regions or this must to be done on a region by region basis which really
means a quota for a project in a region.

> Thanks in advance,
> Glaucimar Aguiar

Glaucimar,

Currently quotas are maintained within each nova system so there is not a
global view/management/enforcement of quotas. I would love to see a
discussion of centralizing things from nova like key pairs, AZs, and quotas
in keystone.

Thanks,

Nate