[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [EHO] Publishing our first screencast!

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 22 18:33:19 UTC 2013

Thanks for a good question!

Yes, sure. Bare metal provisioning will be one of the natural options for EHO once it will be fully ready on the OpenStack side. Of course, special images with pre-installed Hadoop would be used for it at the first time. The common provisioning logic is described in the blogpost you sent.

This feature is in the our internal roadmap and we are waiting for the release of bare metal provisioning mechanism in OpenStack to find out how it is ready to be used by us out of the box.

Thanks for the notice, we will update our roadmap to cover this feature.

Sergey