[openstack-dev] Shared filesystems in nova

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 21:39:25 UTC 2013

On 03/18/2013 03:52 PM, Jesse Pretorius wrote:
> It would probably help if I provided the link to Vish's work!
> ;) https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-sharedfs
>

> On 18 March 2013 19:25, Jesse Pretorius <jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
> <mailto:jesse.pretorius at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     It would seem that some work was done by Vish here, but it never
>     made it past review (through lack of review, it would seem).
>
>     Can this be retested and go through review? This'd be a great
>     feature addition!

Here is the last time this functionality came up on the ML:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-February/005955.html

It sounds like a nice feature, but the consensus is that it deserves to
be implemented as its own new project.  I'm not sure if anyone has taken
this on yet, though.

--
Russell Bryant