[openstack-dev] [Swift] 1.8.0~RC1 (i.e. grizzly) release scheduled for Monday

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Mar 14 21:03:28 UTC 2013

Everyone,

We're (re)scheduling the RC1 release date for Swift to be this coming Monday, March 18. Because of some preliminary issues that were found in QA and my personal prep time for PyCon this weekend, I haven't been able to do the last bit of work needed to get the RC ready. Mostly this is just doing the changelog updates and making sure things like the authors, manifest, and version details are all correct. I'll be working on those updates tonight and this weekend, and we'll have the RC ready on Monday.

--John