[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Translation POT is not updated in Transifex

Akihiro MOTOKI motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Tue Mar 12 03:35:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Though String Freeze for Grizzly has been declared,
the source language resource of Horizon in Transifex (POT file)
have not been updated. The last upate seems last October.

I would like to know the status.
As Grizzly release is approaching, it would be helpful
for translators if POT file is updated.

POT files of Nova, Quantum and some project are updated automatically by
Jenkins, but POT file of Horizon seems to be updated by manual.

Thanks,
Akihiro