[openstack-dev] Openstack queries

Mathivathani mathivathani.s at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 15:23:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am newbie for openstack.I have some basic queries.

I am trying install devstack and i am not clear with the below items.

1.How can i know whether all the components are properly installed?
2.what are all the services should run?
3.What are alll the basic configuration check that needs to be done which
is not been in devstack.org.
4.I tried to create image in dashboard.But it is in queue status.Whether it
can be created only by command line.
5.Glance if for images right? Then when we use an image to bring up a VM ,
whether we need to use nova commands or glance?

Is there is any best link to know the exact steps to play around with
dashboard?

Also Please tell me what is the minimum hardware requirement needed to run
a openstack for testing ?

--
Regards,
Mathivathani.S