[openstack-dev] devstack quantum install does not give any notifications to dhcp agent

Phani_Achanta at DELL.com Phani_Achanta at DELL.com
Fri Mar 8 17:07:47 UTC 2013

Hi folks

I am trying to run a single node setup with devstack.
When I create a new network & a new subnet in it, I am expecting ip netns list will show a namespace for qdhcp
Currently I don't get any.
However, if I reboot the dhcp agent , it does create the qdhcp namespace. So, I am thinking net-creation notification is not getting to the dhcp agent

Can someone help see if I have configured anything wrong in devstack ?
Thanks
Phani

My localrc
enable_service q-agt
enable_service q-dhcp
enable_service q-l3
enable_service quantum
enable_service q-meta
enable_service g-api
enable_service rabbit
LOG=True
LOGFILE=/tmp/sss.log
SCREEN_LOGDIR=$DEST/logs/screen
SCHEDULER=nova.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler
MULTI_HOST=True
HOST_IP=10.49.126.65
SERVICE_HOST=10.49.126.65
FIXED_RANGE=11.0.0.0/24