[openstack-dev] CLA and contact information FAQs

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 7 14:38:20 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-06 17:03:00 -0800 (-0800), Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Hi Jeremy, this is great FAQ content. I'm adding them to the wiki
> (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CLA-FAQ)
[...]

Cool--I'll go ahead and amend it with Julie's correction about
Mailing Address later in this thread. Thanks!

> >  * Foundation Questions: ecosystem@
>
> don't use that address for such questions.
[...]

So sorry about that! It was the only contact information I could
find published anywhere on the Foundation Website (which is where I
expect people reading wiki articles telling them to contact the
Foundation over USG and Corporate CLA issues would look), so I
incorrectly assumed it was a front desk traffic coordinator address
you were trying to funnel everything through. My apologies if this
caused extra hassle for anyone.
--
Jeremy Stanley