[openstack-dev] [keystone] db migration test

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at au1.ibm.com
Thu Mar 7 11:59:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd appreciate it if some keystone devs could have a look at:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/23660/

Its an initial port of test_migrations.py from Nova. At the moment it's
pretty basic - the framework required for testing against the
SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL backends. It currently implements a
snakewalk for SQLite and tests migrations with data for all of
the db backends if support is present and the openstack_citest
database exists for MySQL and PostgreSQL.

This currently only includes one migration test with data (002),
but my intent is to progressively adding more. I realise there is
potentially some overlap with test_sql_upgrade - this attempts to fill
some of the gaps.

Any feedback/comments very welcome.

Regards,

Chris