[openstack-dev] [quantum] SR-IOV VNIC support in quantum

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Wed Mar 6 23:07:00 UTC 2013

I submitted two session for them. One for Nova (http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/80 ) for generic discussion, one for networking (http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/81 ) for VF NIC specific discussion.

Every type of device has specific extra effort to do, GPU and NIC has different requirement/handling method. You gives several thing quantum need do to interact with nova, possibly we may have more like VLAN tag setup, QoS support etc.

Thanks
--jyh