[openstack-dev] [Nova] nova-core cleanup

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Wed Mar 6 20:45:22 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-06 at 15:14 -0500, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 03/06/2013 02:59 PM, Josh Kearney wrote:
> > Do these stats include python-novaclient reviews?
>
> No, good point.  novaclient stats included below.

And I'll again appeal to current nova cores to *please* periodically
review novaclient patches.  One of the reasons I have such a high count
is because I pretty much assume that no one else is going to, and I end
up reviewing every patch.  Also, quite often, after I review a patch, it
just sits there in the queue for days until jk0 pops up or the patch
author convinces some other core to take a look.

> > It might be better to use 60 days in this case because of the feature
> > freeze.
>
> What does the feature freeze change?

Well, for myself, I tend to avoid reviewing patches right now unless I
know they're targeted for rc1 due to feature freeze; this will
undoubtedly reduce the review count.  I'm +1 for using a 60 day window
right now, at least until trunk re-opens.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>