[openstack-dev] PTL candidate questionnaire?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 6 06:45:16 UTC 2013

Being around openstack for a while now I was thinking about how I can make my candidate decisions using the best info.

Would anyone else think its valuable to create a questionnaire we can have PTL candidates fill in (and subsequently publish said candidates answers), with common or shared questions from the rest of the community.

For example:

1. How would u during your term improve the unit tests (or stability or other xyz feature) in the component that you are running for?
2. What are your thoughts on xyz?

It would be valuable in my decision process, anyone else think its useful?

Sent from my really tiny device...