[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Horizon] LBaaS Horizon UI How To

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 5 14:01:27 UTC 2013

Hi KC,

It's great to see LBaaS support in Horizon! I hope it is not too late to
get it merged into Grizzly, is it?

Here are some issues I found during testing (they are not top-critical, but
nice-to-haves):
* Some required fields are actually non-mandatory, i.e. description,
session persistence parameters
* On "Add member" screen it is possible to select multiple members, but
only the first is added into the pool
* Health monitor parameters should depend on type of monitor, e.g. for PING
type parameters HTTP Method and URL are not needed
* 'Port' field on member and vip details screens should be renamed to
'Protocol Port' (in order to correspond to the last-minute change in API
and client)

Thanks,
Ilya