[openstack-dev] [Nova] Bug #741626 - FLAGS.fixed_range is silly

Nathanael Burton nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:40:31 UTC 2013

Vish,

Do you think this would be eligible for FFE for Grizzly?  Does it seem
worthwhile?  As I've said above, I can reuse the 'fixed_range' above for
Grizzly and override it to use some string like 'dynamic'. Additionally, we
could mark the flag as deprecated in Grizzly, and then remove it in
Hipster(err...Havana) and use the dynamic fixed_range from that point
forward.

If you think it's worthwhile, but too late for Grizzly that's fine and I
can propose it following the above process for H -> I.

Thanks,

Nate