[openstack-dev] orchestration engine wrt to openstack api

Stefano Zanella zanella.stefano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 07:34:58 UTC 2013

Personally, I would go with Puppet. There is a set of modules written
directly by Puppetlabs' engineers, which you can find here:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-openstack
Note, however, that this is just a personal preference; I'm sure there's
great support for the other platforms too.

Regards,
    Stefano