[openstack-dev] Glance PTL Candidacy

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Sun Mar 3 23:03:36 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

It's my awkward pleasure to nominate myself for Glance PTL for the
Havana cycle. Here's why!

- I've been a major contributor to glance over the past two cycles,
helping to implement and define version 2 of the Glance api as well as
the internal code layout. I'm very familiar with the project and I
have a lot of ideas for what some great next steps could be.
- As a core reviewer, I've worked closely with a number of other
contributors, so I believe I am well positioned to coordinate work
during Havana.
- I've followed the duties of the current PTL closely, acting as a
deputy during various project meetings and running a fair amount of
bug triage, so I feel ready to take on the responsibilities of the
job.
- I'm very open to the ideas and requirements of other Glance
stakeholders. With your help I'm confident we can keep Glance moving
in a direction that meets everyone's requirements while still
maintaining cohesion in the product.

Thank you for the opportunity to run,
Mark