[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Agenda for the summit

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 1 13:29:08 UTC 2013

Hi Sam, Dan,

We've discussed the agenda between Eugene, Oleg and me - besides topics
mentioned by Sam the following are also important:
 * Device management - this can be implemented via config files per driver
or via Quantum extension that suits all types of services
 * Stats collecting - just store latest data in Pool or provide more
sophisticated API?
 * HTTPS support
 * Monitoring - how to inform user that member is put out of the traffic by
LB's healthmon

I've put the whole list to etherpad
https://etherpad.openstack.org/havana-quantum-lbaas.
Let's write out every single topic that improves our LBaaS :)

Thanks,
Ilya