[openstack-dev] Tempest / cinder multi backends

Jérôme Gallard jeronimo974 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:51:20 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Sorry for the "radio silence", I was not available over the last few
days. I would like to provide some updates about this thread.

Things have made good progress !
The cinder multi backend support was added into devstack ! :-)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/22708/

Now I will start the second step of the work : add basic integration
tests into tempest (as we discussed on IRC last time). I will ping you
as soon as there is something to review or if I need help...

Thanks again,
Jérôme