[openstack-dev] Build-time unit tests failing when building glance 2013.2.b1

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Sat Jun 29 16:16:47 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

We switched to using entrypoints for creating our binaries. Unfortunately,
this means you need to have the glance version "installed" in some sense in
your path when you want to run those tests. This felt like a no-no when we
made the change, but it worked fine without any changes to our normal tox
and run_tests.sh (with virtualenv) so it made it through. Please let me
know if this is really hard to deal with on your side; I can imagine a few
other possible fixes we might pursue.

Thanks