[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Another take on review turnaround stats

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Fri Jun 28 22:49:35 UTC 2013

Hi  Russell

Your tool is awesome.
I have also two idea (I believe it's not crazy :P ).

1) Show LOC of the review
Long patch takes long time..

2) Show priority of the review
If it shows priority of the review, it wil be more useful, because
we should work on the order of the priorities.
The priority of the patch can be defined by related bug report or blueprint.
(It is also awesome, if the Gerrit shows this priority )

Best
Nachi