[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Another take on review turnaround stats

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Jun 28 19:44:29 UTC 2013

Russell,

I have some crazy Idea, about how to make reviewing more stable.
And how to avoid old patches at all.

"Old" means that last update was more then N days ago.

If there are patches that are older then N days:
we just hide "review" button for all patches except old patches.
When they are reviewed we return our button back. =)

Best Regards,
Boris Pavlovic