[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Another take on review turnaround stats

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 28 16:18:50 UTC 2013

Hey I made the list!

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25355/

Just wanted to point out for nova in longest-waiting reviews based on
first revision:

1.      94 days, 12 hours, 49 minutes - https://review.openstack.org/25355
 (PowerVM resize and migrate test cases)

This one is a bit skewed because it was abandoned due to inactivity and
then I picked it back up by assigning the bug to myself and contributing
to the original review.

Is there a way to take that into account in the metrics?  Or is this a
process issue, i.e. should I have left this abandoned and pushed up a new
review based on the original?

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States