[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Another take on review turnaround stats

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Jun 28 10:17:01 UTC 2013

Interesting, thanks for trying that. I think this is the time people
"feel" the most.

It should help set expectations on how long it will take to get your
change into trunk. It seems, on average, to take two weeks.

Hopefully it is useful to spot reviews that are proving tricky to get
in, and they can be given some extra attention.

I agree, its hard to give anyone a goal on this one. We could try
count aggregate time on waiting for a reviewer throughout the life of
the patch, but I am not sure that will be any more useful.

John