[openstack-dev] [Networking] devstack broken with GRE tunnels?

Mark McClain mark.mcclain at dreamhost.com
Thu Jun 27 15:49:33 UTC 2013

Simon-

This is actually two issues.

1) It looks like there is a backwards incompatibility that we introduced during H1.  Kyle is working on an update to fix the incompatibility.

2) Devstack itself is not broken.  It just doesn't have support for a newer feature of the OVS plugin.  It would be great if you like to propose a change to devstack to support tunnel_type.

mark