[openstack-dev] Configuring dm-crypt inside Host

Tauqeer Ahmad tauqeer.ahmad at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 26 22:00:19 UTC 2013

Dear members,
I was trying to configure dm-crypt in my openstack without creating virtual machines. I read the blueprint "VolumeEncryption" but somehow I am unable to configure encryption. I am also new to openstack so it would be really nice of you guys if you can share your knowledge with me to configure it. If someone has already did it then kindly tell me what changes do I need to make in order to accomplish it.
And one more thing, it is written in that blueprint that encryption in VM is not possible. Is that true?
Waiting for positive reply.
Tauqeer Ahmad