[openstack-dev] C# .NET SDK

Sinan Awad sawad at vmware.com
Wed Jun 26 08:47:18 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I investigated a few forums/lists before asking this here to this list, I
apologize if this question was already covered and I missed it somehow.

We are investigating an SDK for C# bindings to openstack.

-          The one recommended by openstack.org is the Rackspace
openstack.net
This library is highly dependent on Rackspace, and does not work out of
the box with open flavors of openstack.
I filed a question and a bug for them, I received only one helpful
response, which recommended opening a bug on their github.

-          I experimented on an SDK by cloudbase, it seems incomplete, and
not highly maintained missing functionality.

The objective: An SDK that would be not too generic, yet one which would
allow connectivity to openstack and to Rackspace if possible.

Thanks in advance,

 <mailto:sawad at vmware.com> Sinan Awad | Manager, R&D | VMware

 <mailto:sawad at vmware.com> 16A "G.M. Dimitrov" Blvd, 7th floor, 1797
Sofia, BULGARIA