[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Patching Horizon Code when installed using "apt-get install"

Lyle, David (Cloud Services) david.lyle at hp.com
Tue Jun 25 15:47:59 UTC 2013

It is not entirely clear to me what your desired behavior is, but I won't let that stop me from hazarding a guess.

Horizon now supports keystone API versions 2.0 and 3.  By default, if the keystoneclient that is installed supports v3, then that is what Horizon will use.  However, you can specify in local_settings.py:

OPENSTACK_API_VERSIONS = {
     "identity": 2.0
 }

to force Horizon to use the v2.0 API calls.

-David