[openstack-dev] [Networking] Question on portbinding

Chandan Dutta Chowdhury chandanc at juniper.net
Tue Jun 25 11:16:01 UTC 2013

Hello Gary,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I was looking at the code for dhcp agent rpc handling at

https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/db/dhcp_rpc_base.py#L119
and
https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/db/dhcp_rpc_base.py#L119

For l3 agent at
https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/db/l3_db.py#L366

I don't see the host being passed as port parameter in the actual port create call,
although the agents do pass the host information in the rpc calls.

Regards
Chandan