[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Use JSON Schemas to validate API requests data

Ken'ichi Ohmichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon Jun 24 04:07:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:32:19 +0000
Jarret Raim <jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM> wrote:

> As I said earlier, it doesn't appear that using WSME and JSON schema are
> mutually exclusive. We are currently writing JSON schemas for barbican and
> meniscus and we are also investigating WSME. Assuming we decide to use
> WSME (hard decision - seems like it would require some rework), we could
> adapt it to use our JSON schemas. Still need to test this theory, so don't
> take it as gospel quite yet, but that's my current thinking.

I tried to create the sample code of Pecan/WSME + jsonschema, and it seems
working fine.
I have written it on https://etherpad.openstack.org/NovaApiValidationFramework
I think each project can select original WSME validation or jsonschema by its
necessity, when each project moves to Pecan/WSME in the future.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi