[openstack-dev] XML Support for Nova v3 API

Wang, Shane shane.wang at intel.com
Mon Jun 24 01:20:16 UTC 2013

+1 for that.

If needed, some tools/languages could help to do XML transformation, regarding different XML schemas.
I also agree with Hellmann that we shouldn't invent something new or a fixed schema for that. XML is flexible for data exchange, we can leave those mapping jobs to those XML transformation tools/languages, and focus on the current JSON work.

Thanks.
--
Shane