[openstack-dev] Configuring Quantum REST Proxy Plugin

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Jun 21 15:37:57 UTC 2013

Hi Julio,

If I get your message correctly, you have a proxy which is pretty much a
shim layer between the big switch plugin (QuantumRestProxyV2) and the
OpenNaaS server.
In this case all you need to do is to configure the [restproxy] session of
etc/quantum/plugins/bigswitch/restproxy.ini with the endpoint of your
OpenNaaS server.

Regards,
Salvatore