[openstack-dev] FW: [Keystone][Folsom] Token re-use

Ali, Haneef haneef.ali at hp.com
Thu Jun 20 20:50:02 UTC 2013

1)      I’m really not sure how that will solve the original issue (Token table size increase).  Of course we can have a job to remove the expired token.

2)      We really have to think how the other services are using keystone.  Keystone “createToken” volume is going to increase. Fixing one issue going to create another one.

1.        If I  understood correctly  swift is using memcache to increase the  validateToken performance.  What will happen to it?  Obviously load  to  “validateToken” will also increase.

2.       In few cases I have seen VM creation taking more than 5 min.  ( download image from glance and create vm).   Short lived token ( 5 min) will be a real fun  in this case.

Thanks
Haneef