[openstack-dev] XML Support for Nova v3 API

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 00:34:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just wondering what people thought about how necessary it is to keep XML
support for the Nova v3 API, given that if we want to drop it doing so
during the v2->v3 transition is pretty much the ideal time to do so.

The current plan is to keep it and is what we have been doing so far when
porting extensions, but there are pretty obvious long term development and
test savings if we only have one API format to support.

Regards,

Chris