[openstack-dev] Gerrit's Jenkins should stop running tests after first failure

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Wed Jun 19 22:01:37 UTC 2013

> You can always got out to zuul directly and see patch status in
> progress
> - http://status.openstack.org/zuul/

Or, you can run dash.py, which will show you a personalized view of
zuul:

https://github.com/kk7ds/openstack-gerrit-dashboard

Running it with a refresh of thirty seconds or so will give you status
of your patches as they make their way through the queues, as well as
early failure warning (in the form of a red line):

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/881/c9lo.png

I run this all the time at the bottom of one of my monitors, and I'm
happier as a result :)

--Dan