[openstack-dev] [tripleo] new reviewers?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jun 18 10:06:40 UTC 2013

On 18 June 2013 17:57, Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 13:17 +1200, Robert Collins wrote:
>> So, I've been pretty happy with reviews from Chris Jones and Clint
>> Byrum - would like to propose them for the tripleo review team(s).
>
> FWIW, it's not clear what team you mean - the triple projects on
> stackforge are os-config-applier, os-refresh-config, diskimage-builder,
> tripleo-heat-elements and tripleo-image-elements.
>
> The os-config-applier-core team covers the first two and
> diskimage-builder-core covers the latter three.

Right, this is a little messy; we didn't appreciate enough of the
structure of gerrit when setting it up. I think it would be nice to
collapse down to one, or maybe two teams. That said, Chris and Clint
are reviewing everywhere, and are not members of both teams, so I'm
proposing to ensure they are both in both teams.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist